QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Planning the future, not the day, Akçelik continues to increase its market share all over the world, especially in European Countries, with the Tristar Steel Factory it bought in Targoviste-Romania in 2021.We are looking for a “Sales Representative” colleague to support us in this increase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy, Business Management, Engineering
- Experienced in Sales and Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer-driven, strong in tracking, innovative, willing for self-improvement, explore, high persuasive skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Knowledgeable and experienced in managing sales processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, others foreign languages are highly appreciated.
- Market, competition, and product analysis evaluating skills, sales and marketing skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication, and social interaction skills, able to represent the company successfully
- No obligations for travelling
- Military service completed
- Creating new customer portfolio and perform the visits globally all-over the world
- Tracking given offers and making sales offers
- Follow-up sales offers and booking customers’ orders
- Proven ability in sales negotiation
- Tracking the process from order reception till delivery
- Experience in setting sales goals
- Concluding customer demands by evaluation
- Providing works to increase sales profitability and market share
- Performing customer visits with the CEO all-over the world, improving customer portfolio.
- Company will provide an initial 3 months training in both our locations : Istanbul and Targoviste-Romania.
Years of Experience: 1 – 5 years of experience
Military Status: Completed, Exempt
Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)
Company Industry: Iron – steel
Job Role: Sales
Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
Position Level: Specialist
Number of vacancies: Not Specified
Job Location: Kocaeli(Çayırova)